Saturday

It's All Downhill From Here

Yesterday my baby girl decided to walk. She had been contemplating this task for a few months, but evidently she was waiting until the perfect day to take off. That day was yesterday.

Everytime we turned around she was walking from one piece of furniture to the next without grunting for us to hold her hand. Each and every time one of us caught her doing this we would squeal with delight. Upon hearing our squeals of delight, she would promptly fall down and look to see what all the commotion was about.

So, today she decided not to walk. Again.

How many kids am I gonna have to have before I figure out how this works?

I have no babies anymore. My 3 year old informed me as I was rinsing his hair in the bathtub, "Mom, you are driving me CRAZY!"

Get used to it, bud. There's about 15 more years of craziness yet to come.

It's true, having kids does get easier as they get older. The only problem with that is... they keep getting older. I think I'll trade the toughness of little ones for the growing up part.

No comments: