Thursday

She's Back!

One of my favorite bloggers is back. Molly at Adventures in Mercy took a break from her blog to work on her degree, but now she's back. I've missed reading her. I added her link to my favorites list below. But, here's a quote from one of her most recent posts...

And I think most of us agree that it is sadly evident, in real life, to tell between the children who’ve had parents invest in them versus children who’ve been left to themselves. Parents who are unwilling to help move their kids into better ways of thinking and behaving are loving themselves more than they love their kids.

She's got a great series on parenting going on over there. Check it out.

2 comments:

El Shaddai Ranch said...

For some reason Blogspot isn't letting me add her link inside my post. Go here...

www.adventuresinmercy.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Shucks, thanks for the kind words!
I guess I'm a dark-headed ranter... *grins big*