Tuesday

Let's Go To The Movies!

There have been several family-friendly films which have made it to local theaters recently. Many of these films have been produced by Christians and have strong Christian themes. I would encourage you to check out these movies and buy a ticket when the film comes to a theater near you.

End Of The Spear (www.endofthespear.com)
One Night With The King (www.8x.com)
Jesus Camp (www.jesuscampthemovie.com)
Facing The Giants (www.facingthegiants.com)
Love's Abiding Joy (www.familychristian.com/movies/)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Jesus Camp? I have seen the others, but wasn't sure if Jesus Camp looked very interesting :-/ I think I cried more than I have ever cried while watching End of the Spear. Loved it!

El Shaddai Ranch said...

I haven't seen Jesus Camp - I saw the trailer and visited the website. I think since the film came out that the Jesus Campers have backed down due to criticism, but I'm not sure. (The film was a documentary produced by journalists, not necessarily Christians.) Let me know if you see it.